Henrietta

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2008

• Reported By:metairie Louisiana
The Fertility Shop
support@thefertilityshop.com Mahwah, New Jersey U.S.A.

The Fertility Shop I ordered a product from the company and never receive it. They withdraw the money from my bank the same day. I have contacted them and only gotten answering machine that tells you theyre helping other customer. Mahwah New Jersey

I bought a product online for 2 weeks now and haven't receive a thing. I contacted the fertility shop numerous of time and gotten an answering machine, stating that they are really busy on the phone with customer, that I should leave a message. I have left them about 20 messages and gotten any response. They withdraw the money out of my account the very same day. I also email them 10 times, still no response. I really trusted that I would get my product from them that is why I ordered from them.

Elvira
metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Fertility-Shop/Mahwah-New-Jersey-07430/The-Fertility-Shop-I-ordered-a-product-from-the-company-and-never-receive-it-They-withdra-384373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Fertility Shop