Complaint Review: The Finest Watches

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Paul P — Alabama
The Finest Watches
360 Post St, Suite 301 San Francisco, CA 94108 San Francisco, California USA

The Finest Watches This guy stole $30,000 from me. I sent him the money 6 months ago and he refuses to retrun it after failing to obtain the Rolex I wanted. He is a scam artist. Don't trust him. I have gone to the San Francisco police. I just want my money back. San Francisco California

This guy stole $30,000 from me.  I ordered a Rolex and transfered he money 6 months ago.  He hasn't got the watch and refuses to refund my money.  I just want my money back  I have gone to the San Francisco police.  Don't trust him!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Finest-Watches/San-Francisco-California-94108/The-Finest-Watches-This-guy-stole-30000-from-me-I-sent-him-the-money-6-months-ago-and-1083468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Finest Watches