Complaint Review: The Flyer Guys

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: anonymouse57 — mesa Arizona
The Flyer Guys
2985 E Linda Ln Gilbert, Arizona USA

The Flyer Guys Tresspassing and Soliciting on Private Property with Signs on Property Gilbert Arizona

This company has issues with training their employees that NO TRESPASSING AND NO SOLICITING doesn't mean they can put their flyers on the doors anyway! I have called them before and was yelled at by the "owner" telling me that I don't have the right to tell him how to train his employees. The only part of the training that I care about is that he trains them to stay off of private property that has signs to that effect.

I spoke with Jack at Napa (who was one of the flyers I got shoved on my door) to find out what direct marketing compnay he used and he was just as bad as The Flyer Guys. Jack said, it was just a coupon for an oil change. Well, Jack, I don't care what kind of coupon it was because I have a NO TRESSPASSING and NO SOLICITING sign on my door which means I don't want any flyers left on my property. Better yet, WE don't want people TRESSPASSING on our PRIVATE PROPERTY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Flyer-Guys/Gilbert-Arizona-85234/The-Flyer-Guys-Tresspassing-and-Soliciting-on-Private-Property-with-Signs-on-Property-Gil-1138362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Flyer Guys