Complaint Review: The Good Feet Store

• Reported By: lordhenry — Hermitage Tennessee United States of America
The Good Feet Store
27 WhiteBridge Road Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

The Good Feet Store Good Feet Store Rip Off Nashville, Tennessee

Due to some good advertising on TV I went to the Good Feet Store in Nashville.  I entered the store and was politely greeted and with in 15 - 20 minutes had a pair of arch supports for $300 plus.  The sales lady attempted to get me to buy 3 different type but I only wanted the one.  The lady before me bought two and here bill was over $500.

I am impulsive and wanted to solve my foot problem so I probably acted on impulse which I assume is how they base their business, you see they do not allow refunds!!!!!

My point for this report is that I think it is impossible to diagnose your foot problem in 15 - 20 minutes, it addition since you can not return the product it is like taking milk from a baby.  This company cannot stay in business long.

When you cannot return the product then don't buy the product like I  did!!

This is nothing but a scam!  I have not attempted to return the product since I had to sign a separate form stating the product was not returnable.  What a dummy I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Good-Feet-Store/Nashville-Tennessee-/The-Good-Feet-Store-Good-Feet-Store-Rip-Off-Nashville-Tennessee-735245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Good Feet Store