Complaint Review: The Grant People

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
The Grant People
4550 West Oakey Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

The Grant People Promised Government Grants. Took a total of $17,500.00 and never delivered on any of thie promises. Las Vegas Nevada

Beginning in early 2007, The Grant People submitted information to me detailing what they could do to assure a Government Grant for my business. I submitted a check to The Grant People in the amount of $5,000.00 which as they declared, was a reduced fee to provide all necessary paperwork to secure a Government Grant.

I then had to submit all required information to them in regard to the write-up they would do to secure the Grant. They sent me a copy of the proposal delivered to different businesses who would submit a Grant to me. (Their proposal was written from the extensive information I submitted to them).

Later, by August 30, 2007, The Grant People said they required I submit another check in the amount of $12,500.00 to be submitted for continuation of the Grant submission due to the need to submit a 500 page document for submission for an even higher rated Government Grant they could secure for me.

I talked to several of the people associated with The Grant People in reference to when was I to receive my Grant, and was told many times over as to how it should take place at any time.

By March 2008, The Grant People assured me the Grant should be secured within 3 to 4 weeks.

By mid, 2008, The Grant People stopped receiving phone calls, and their web site was also unaccessible.

The Grant People never secured a Government Grant for my business and had lied to me about everything they were doing. I hope someone can help in assisting me in recovering the $17,500.00 I submitted to The Grant People for the Government Grant(s) they always promised to secure for my business. In the meantime, never believe one single work whether writtten or oral, coming from The Grant People, or anyone else they are or were affiliated with.

Angry
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Grant-People/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/The-Grant-People-Promised-Government-Grants-Took-a-total-of-1750000-and-never-deliver-385327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Grant People