Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World By Don Lapre

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 12, 2007

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
The Greatest Vitamin In The World By Don Lapre
3122 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitiman In The World By Don Lapre Ripoff Cannot Collect Money for Items Sold Phoenix Arizona

Thank you for this site.

I contacted this company after watching the infomercial. The five people placed under me, which I paid to upgrade to have them placed under me have not sold one item since January, it is now June.

There is $110.00 in my account which I could use. I have requested this money be sent to me over 3 months ago to no avail. I click on the link at least 10 times to have the money processed and sent to me. I no longer have a coach to assist me in promoting my business because after you talk to your coach one or two times and call back to speak to them you are told were promoted and I can speak with someone else. That someone else never calls back. At the beginning no one ever hesitated to call me to try to get more money from me telling me if I pay over $1,000 my business wouldl sky rocket.

I will admit I take the vitamins and do like them but I do not appreciate being lied to and when you click on the link to process payment, you do not receive payment. I see somone is continuing to order, my first customer, but I still want my $110.00 and do not know where to turn.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2007 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-By-Don-Lapre/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitiman-In-The-World-By-Don-Lapre-Ripoff-Cannot-Collect-Money-for-Items-Sold-253872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World By Don Lapre