Complaint Review: the greatest vitamin in the world

• Submitted: Fri, December 30, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 30, 2011

• Reported By: John1964 — lake havasu city Arizona United States of America
the greatest vitamin in the world

the greatest vitamin in the world company had no problem taking my money and lieing about what they do, Internet

I was promised if i invested into this company i would make alot of money in a short pierod of time.I was hassled over and over after i gave them my intial 100+ dollars all they wanted was more and more.Comes down to this i never recieved a penny all i got out of this was a headache and alot of lies.the amount of money i did give to this company according to them i would now have over a million dollars in my bank account by now.

I now know Don Lapre is a ripp off but that guy looked so honest and pure what he was saying.I know he has passed on but survived by his wife.I am very sure alot of people want what is due them.What i would like to see is a couple things.1st people working in his company mainly the people on the phones be held responsible included in any or all law suits they knew dam well what was going on.2nd everyone including myself get paid what is promised

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world/internet/the-greatest-vitamin-in-the-world-company-had-no-problem-taking-my-money-and-lieing-about-816097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the greatest vitamin in the world