Complaint Review: The Greatest Vitamin In The World

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
The Greatest Vitamin In The World
3112 North 30th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Greatest Vitamin In The World - thegreatestvitaminintheworld.com - dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com - heathiercorner.com charged my credit card $400.00 to start my bussiness and kept calling me for more money it was set up but never did get tweenty people to get a $1000.00 Phoenix Arizona

I was watching t.v. late one night in March, 2004 and saw the advertisement for The Greatest Vitmamin In The World. It sounded like a really good plan that they had put together. I called the phone number to sign up for the $35 website, and the next thing I knew the operator had talked me into all of the premium upgrades and extras that would help sell the vitamins. I spent a total of $4810 on a website, advertising, etc.

I sold a total of 8 bottles of vitamins during the entire time my website was up. I never received any money from this company. I called on several different occasions to try and request a refund, but I got the run-around and was told that they had been providing me with a service.

Consequently the website went down in September, 2007 without any warning. My website no longer exist and neither do the phone numbers to try and contact anyone. I am open and willing to file a class action lawsuit against Don Lapre and The Greatest Vitamin In The World.

Rene
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/The-Greatest-Vitamin-In-The-World-thegreatestvitaminintheworldcom-dontforgettotakeyou-365237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Greatest Vitamin In The World