Complaint Review: The Hartford

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Julie — Sunbury Ohio
The Hartford
P.O. Box 14305 Lexington, Kentucky USA

The Hartford I have been waiting for over a month for approval for my short term disability. Now I am being told by the Hartford to file a Workers Claim and see if it gets denied. Lexington Kentucky

I have been waiting for over a month for the Hartford to approve my short term disability claim.  3 times they have requested documentation from my doctor.  I feel they are delaying my claim on purpose.  Now they are trying to make me file a Workers Comp Claim to see if it gets denied.  This is taking too long and I can't get my analysist at the Hartford to return my call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hartford/Lexington-Kentucky-14305/The-Hartford-I-have-been-waiting-for-over-a-month-for-approval-for-my-short-term-disabili-1138810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hartford