Complaint Review: The Head Geeks in Dallas Texas

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: RippedOffandStolenfrom — Dallas Texas
The Head Geeks in Dallas Texas
Dallas, Texas USA

The Head Geeks, James, Bella stole kindle, did not install virus software, stole money, not trustworthy, sexual harrasment, explicit pics, unprofessional Dallas Texas

I contacted James at Head Geeks to fix my Kindle Fire in which I was quoted $50.00. James and his girlfriend came to pick up my Kindle Fire the same day. I was informed that they would return my Kindle in 4 days. The next day I received an picture message from James who informed me that the Kindle has been fixed. I asked when they would be bringing it back all day but received no response. This was weird because he had just sent a picture of my fixed and charged kindle. I then received a message from James girlfriend the next morning asking If I had a crush on James. I told her that I am in a relationship and she continued to go off with accusations. I asked her to just return my product and be done. She berated me and informed me that she was not returning my product and that I was SOL. I then contacted James who said that he had given the product to his girlfriend to return to me. I asked why he would do this and have yet to get a response.  I have asked them numerous times to return the product. They will no longer respond to my emails, texts, or calls but they have my Kindle and my $50.00. I contacted the police.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Head-Geeks-in-Dallas-Texas/Dallas-Texas-75231/The-Head-Geeks-James-Bella-stole-kindle-did-not-install-virus-software-stole-money-n-1049955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Head Geeks in Dallas Texas