Complaint Review: The Health Emporium,Brookyn,NY

• Reported By: contessa — Brooklyn New York
The Health Emporium,Brookyn,NY
1267 50th Street Brooklyn, New York USA

The Health Emporium,Brookyn,NY Deceptive business practices Brooklyn New York

I had to get some health supplements, so I went to a place called Health Emporium. This is in Borough Park Brooklyn. I asked if they offered a discounted price, and the man pointed to the prices on the shelf which showed two prices, the regular and just below that the discounted price. To be sure I had enough money I added everything up.

Then I went to pay. I calculated the amount at $95.36. The man checking me out had it at $119 plus. I said I didn't have that much. I told him the figure I had and he asked me how I came up with $95.36.

I added it several more times just to be sure and I still came up with $95.36. I came to the conclusion that he was deliberately using the regular undiscounted figures and fleesing people. I would never shop in Borough Park or any place where these people have businesses, they look to make a fast buck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Health-EmporiumBrookynNY/Brooklyn-New-York-11219/The-Health-EmporiumBrookynNY-Deceptive-business-practices-Brooklyn-New-York-1080412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Health Emporium,Brookyn,NY