Complaint Review: The Hollywood Group Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, August 17, 2013

• Reported By: chichita — Los Angeles California
The Hollywood Group Inc.
2050 S. Bundy Drive suite 237, los angeles los angels, California USA

The Hollywood Group Inc. Talentorium The contract was until my daughter turn 18 years old and they are closed. Want my refund of $1195.00 los angels California

In 12/13/08 enrooled my daughter to The hollywood Group for the entertainment company. I have being trying to contact them. The contract is until she turns 18. She is 12 years old now. I was this company to return my $1195.00 because they didnt keep the contract we sign.

Chichita

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Hollywood-Group-Inc/los-angels-California-90025/The-Hollywood-Group-Inc-Talentorium-The-contract-was-until-my-daughter-turn-18-years-old-1076645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Hollywood Group Inc.