Complaint Review: the indoor gardener

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: lobo — clifton Colorado United States of America
the indoor gardener
3225 I-70 business loop clifton, Colorado United States of America

the indoor gardener Danny treated me VERY rudely after trying to return damaged bag of pro-mix potting soil- taking my business elsewhere where they will be polite to me. clifton, Colorado

beware of Danny at the indoor gardener- He said if he likes he can rip me off & lie about it! serious attitude problem. If he was not working there, I would still be buying my supplies there.However now I will be going to other stores where the are polite & non- threatening. All over a bag of damaged potting mix that they claimed was a good product. They charged me full-price for a bag of Pro-mix that had been broken, spilled at least 20%(missing), re-sealed with tape & delivered to me here in clifton. Do not go to this store-they have a couple bad apples spoiling the whole barrel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-indoor-gardener/clifton-Colorado-81520/the-indoor-gardener-Danny-treated-me-VERY-rudely-after-trying-to-return-damaged-bag-of-pr-910430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the indoor gardener