released

• Reported By: Kevin M. — New Providence New Jersey
The Interchange Group
9430 Del Webb Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

The Interchange Group Scam, ripoff, fraud Las Vegas Nevada

I was robbed by Casey Luczak and The Interchange Group back in 2000.  Just today, I saw a newspaper article from 2010 that said he was sentenced to 10 years in prison for defrauding people just as he did me.  http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/may/28/man-sentenced-10-years-loan-fraud-scheme/#axzz2VvbkQPiN

I paid $6000 to get my film project funded, a "fully refundable processing fee."  I never got a dime and I never got a dime back.  I'm glad to see this slimeball is in jail, and I hope he rots there.  After I started complaining that nothing was happening, he referred me to his assistant, Kathleen Shaffer.  Don't know if she's crooked, but whe didn't help anything.

I know Luczak robbed other people for a lot more, so I feel bad for them.  Sad part is, I met this guy in person, and he gave me the creeps.  He just seemed really slimy.  I should have trusted my instincts.  That's the lesson I take from this.  If someone seems slimy, they probably are.  Run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Interchange-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89134/The-Interchange-Group-Scam-ripoff-fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1058256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Interchange Group