Complaint Review: The International Award Payment Center

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — Detroit Michigan
The International Award Payment Center
1401 Armor Road North Kansas City, Missouri USA

The International Award Payment Center, A.T. Lee, Program Director. Sylvia Papworth-Jenrette, Director Patrick O'Sullivan A These people scamed me for the last 20 dollars in my wallet, this looked real and after I serched the web for endless hours to winn PCH North Kansas City Missouri

I should have known better to send money for this scam, the paper work looked way to real,  I had asked a few people to check it out to get their opinions and they said the same thing.  Even the envelopes it came in and to send the money orders for 21dollars back to them looked very expensive.  The main reason for my complaint is preying on poor people with small children.

The world is struggling right now and is only going to get worse with scam artists existing in open society. They gave me a deadline which I had to act fast. I spent many hours this last summer online searching for anything I could think of for entries to winn this years PCH (Publisher Clearing House).  This is making someone very rich and should be against the law, I'm not sure how they retrieved my personal information, but I do know that I spent endless hours searching and doing surveys for Publisher Clearing House.

I am not trying to pass blame due to my loss of money, its the fact that people work very hard for their money and alot of us are struggling to survive with children,  what would happen if everyone started to be scam artist? I live near Detroit and our Motor City is in bankruptcy court because of rip offs that have robbed the city blind, I can hardly watch the news anymore due to the crimes being committed and I cannot just sit back and agree to give my money that could've bought my children a good meal.  That's getting bad when your taking from children to become a millionaire. In my case it would've been nice just to winn 15,000 dollars,  I don't want to be apart of any scam so I will file a report if I can help anyway possible to stop this from happening to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-International-Award-Payment-Center/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64116/The-International-Award-Payment-Center-AT-Lee-Program-Director-Sylvia-Papworth-Jenre-1096568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The International Award Payment Center