Complaint Review: The Kelly Group Inc , Kelly Printing Supplies

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Rusty — Moore Oklahoma U.S.A.
The Kelly Group Inc , Kelly Printing Supplies
2065 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

The Kelly Group Inc , Kelly Printing Supplies Kelly Printing Slimy, unprofessional, stupid Las Vegas, Nevada

First let me say that tomorrow, May 13th, 2010 I will be filing a complaint with the OK Attorney General's office as these scumbags are in violation of our laws.  I am on the Do Not Call List and I have never asked to do business with these idiots plus their # comes up as unavailable, another violation.

What part of NO do you dumna$$e$ not understand?  I have told them to not call over and over yet I will get calls almost one right after the other.

I learned long ago that you DO NOT order these cheap and worthless supplies over the internet.  The major office stores like Staples, Office Max etc sell generic ink and name brand plus offer a guarantee plus they don't call and harass you every week.

Honestly, I cannot wait until you get the letter from the AG in OK.  I believe the fine is $10,000 for each fine and so far I have lots of documentation.

I know there are hundreds if not thousands of others just like me getting these worthless calls so please everyone, file complaints with the FCC or your local AG or whatever it takes and lets run these clowns out of town and business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Kelly-Group-Inc-Kelly-Printing-Supplies/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/The-Kelly-Group-Inc-Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Kelly-Printing-Slimy-unprofessional-stupid-602849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Kelly Group Inc , Kelly Printing Supplies