Complaint Review: the king of systems

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: peter c — oakland California
the king of systems
3878 indian ripple rd, beavercreek, OH 45440 beavercreek, OH, Ohio USA

the king of systems refuses to return $995 fee when I found no broker to participate beavercreek, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund Policy

I bought thekingofsystems package for $995.00. This program requires that you have a real estate license or partner with a broker. I sent their support e-mail one of the turndowns from one of the many brokers i contacted.

Their response: keep trying. which I did. And with no positive result. When I requested a cancellation and refund they said I had passed the date of no return. I am still struggling with them.

Even if you are a broker, be very careful with them. They will try to keep your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-king-of-systems/beavercreek-OH-Ohio-45440/the-king-of-systems-refuses-to-return-995-fee-when-I-found-no-broker-to-participate-beav-1054840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the king of systems

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund Policy

AUTHOR: The King of Systems - ()

We offer a 30 day refund period.  If anyone asks for a refund during that period we will offer a refund no questions asked.  If you are outside the refund period we are not able to offer a refund.  We are always here to help and support our clients.  The program we have works and we have numerous success stories and happy clients.