Complaint Review: The Law Office of William Trantham

• Updated: Sun, April 22, 2012

• Reported By: Sebastian Nosrati — Plano Texas United States of America
The Law Office of William Trantham
1710 W. University Drive Denton, Texas United States of America

The Law Office of William Trantham Bill Trantham Law Firm Warning! Rip off Law Firm! Be ware! Scam Artist! Theifs that will steal your money! Denton, Texas

To: Everyone

Hope you are well.  There is a Law Firm named The Law Office of WIllaim Trantham that has been stealing money from clients.  I hired Bill Trantham early February 2012 to help finalized my divorce case.  I paid a $5,000 retainer fee on my Visa card.  Bill Trantham was suppose to appear in court in April and in May of 2012.  This man never did appear in court, he never filed any motions, he came to a hearing in white Reebok tennis shoes, a jail house shirt, and wrinckled pants.  He sat and talked about his dead son from his divorce 20 years ago.  Not one time did he ask me what I wanted out of the law suite.  All he did to burn my money was e-mail me, phone call me, and make copies of paper works.  His staff never did anything either.  All they did is sucker me in for $5,000 dollars and then he bailed out on me and told me he couldn't do the case???  Pretty much he used my money to pay his bills.  He never showed up to court, never appeared in front of other counsil.  This man is a Class A theif artist!  People be ware! This man is a scam artist! He will tell you anything you want to hear to pay him a heafty $5,000 retainer fee and he will steal that money in a blind of an eye.  Citizens be ware! DO NOT USE BILL TRANTHAMS / WILLAIM TRANTHAMS LAW FIRM!!!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Law-Office-of-William-Trantham/Denton-Texas-76201/The-Law-Office-of-William-Trantham-Bill-Trantham-Law-Firm-Warning-Rip-off-Law-Firm-Be-w-872128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Law Office of William Trantham