Complaint Review: the law offices of harvey scholl boca rotan, fl

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: CANDIS & modification malpractice!! — liberty hill Texas
the law offices of harvey scholl boca rotan, fl
2201 NW Corporate Blvd. #200 Boca Raton, Florida USA

the law offices of harvey scholl boca rotan, fl the defense law group berger law group Took my money but got nothing but my home being sold in 5 days!!!!!! Boca Raton Florida

I hired Harvey Scholl to help me get a modification.  I spoke to a number of individuals in the beginning process.  I don't believe that I ever spoke to an attorney.  I ended up with Chrissy after I paid them the original $1,000.  The only phone calls I received was about more money.  A period of time went by and I heard nothing from the company.  I received a notice in the mail that my property was being auctioned in 5 days.  I called Chrissy and asked if they knew about this and they said no that I was suppose to keep up with things and notify them.  I had to file an emergency bankruptcy just to save my home.  I got nothing of any satisfaction or services from this company.  They took my money and did nothing to help me.  DO NOT LET THEM RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-law-offices-of-harvey-scholl-boca-rotan-fl/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/the-law-offices-of-harvey-scholl-boca-rotan-fl-the-defense-law-group-berger-law-group-1141662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the law offices of harvey scholl boca rotan, fl