Complaint Review: the League for your eyes only

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: kathy — Kansas City Missouri
the League for your eyes only
P.O. Box 560627 Dallas Texas, Texas USA

the League for your eyes only knowing more about me then i know about my self Dallas Texas

i recieved this latter from the league saying they knew every thing about me and more then i knew about my self.they have not asked me for money but i know if i send this letter in they will. this person whom ever he is sounds like a cult or some thing. he will give no name or email address or no number where you can talk to a real person. if these people whom ever they are know anything about me it is a invation to my privacy. all he said in the letter is i was picked to get the secrets of how to get rich and famous. they need to be stoped from this stuff before they end up taking advanage of some elderly person and getting all their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-League-for-your-eyes-only/Dallas-Texas-Texas-75356-0627/the-League-for-your-eyes-only-knowing-more-about-me-then-i-know-about-my-self-Dallas-Texa-1131354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the League for your eyes only