Complaint Review: THE LEAGUE

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: I do feel honored BUT not scamable — HANFORD California
THE LEAGUE
P.O. Box 560627 Dallas, Texas USA

THE LEAGUE 10 page letter invitation to join; stating my personal character traits enable me to be included in The League and that upon receipt of my acceptance nomination page I would receive a 56-page packet containing SECRETS OF THE LEAGUE absolutely, FREE of charge. Dallas Texas

I received a ten page letter invitation certificate letter from The League with a personal invitation number. I moved recently and unfortunately, wouldn't have made their deadline to return the acceptance of my "nomination".  "Bill" states I have meen on their "radar for quite a while", that I am entering into the most important phase of my life "Receptivity" and my response is an opportunity "that will change everyone who's close to me also".  Apparently, "based on everything they know about me (and that's alot more than mentioned here and a lot more than I can possibly realize), I am an exact fit to carry their legacy forward".  Really.

By the way Bill, I am a believer. Yea, I am old and wise also. Jesus has given me the chance Bill.  I am not open to joining The Leagues "ranks"... I also have no interest in "joining and being ready to meet with an esteemed member of the League.  No secret gatherings for be, I don't drink even the finest wines or champagne and I have no desire to rub shoulders with the rich and famous.  Thanks for the invitation.  I shall not be sending my overdue acceptance, besides, you have moved on to the next person on your list of 20.  The only solemn oath I believe to have taken belongs to God The Almighty Father, my Savior and Lord.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-LEAGUE/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/THE-LEAGUE-10-page-letter-invitation-to-join-stating-my-personal-character-traits-enabl-1055841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE LEAGUE