Complaint Review: The League

• Reported By: Ebony M. — Quitman Mississippi
The League
Dallas, Texas USA

The League For "My" Eyes Only Dallas Texas

Apparently, I'm not the only one who's been contacted by this "League" signed by "Bill". I'm glad I decided to do some research about this before I sent in this membership form. I've been scammed before, and this is just cruel. He talked about wealth, power and a world's top organization in control of world events and recruiting me. Of course I was sceptical, that's why I'm writing this now. I see I'm not alone. I'm glad someone has found a way to begin doing something about all of these scams and scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/The-League-For-My-Eyes-Only-Dallas-Texas-1124811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League