Complaint Review: The League

• Reported By: BigMike — Ohio
The League
po box 560627 Dallas, Texas USA

The League Secret Society scam Letter Dallas Texas

I just got a letter from "The League" in the mail yeasterday, and they made it seem like I was the most important person in the world for their organization. They made me feel like this was the oppertunity of a lifetime on a 10 page letter. Come to find out that I'm just one of twenty (1-20). At the end of the letter it said if I decided not to join then they would go to the next person in line. I don't feel so special anymore. I thank you guys for letting me know what's up with this co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League/Dallas-Texas-75356-0627/The-League-Secret-Society-scam-Letter-Dallas-Texas-1079367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League