Complaint Review: THE LEAGUE

• Updated: Sat, October 05, 2013

• Reported By: Herb Wiley — Brick New Jersey
THE LEAGUE
PO BOX 560627 DALLAS, Texas USA

THE LEAGUE The sent me a letter to join an exclusive group to join FREE of charge , they will send me free secrets of & the world will be at my feet, & from then on i will be following the golden brick road. We will immediately reward you with our secrets of the LEAGUE. DALLAS Texas

A mail invite to the Leauge , for free invitation to join in an exclusive group that say i have the characteristics traits & qualities we admire , we know a greag deal about you, they will send my a free secret package that will access to information that can put som big bucks in my pocket !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-LEAGUE/DALLAS-Texas-75356-0627/THE-LEAGUE-The-sent-me-a-letter-to-join-an-exclusive-group-to-join-FREE-of-charge-they-1089656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE LEAGUE