Complaint Review: The League

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: A.C. Sears — Ozark Missouri
The League
P.O. Box 560627 Dallas, Texas USA

The League person named Bill tried to get me to believe I could join an elite group and make millions. Just a scheme. Dallas Texas

This person signed Bill to this letter stating that he knew everything about me and has and is still following my every move. So he states-he knows my life situations. First of all, I do not like someone saying they are following me. This a form of harassment and I am at the time already registered with the people against such people.

It states for me to sign a document and so that I can become unbelievably rich, famous and knowledgeable. That I can and will belong to a group stronger then the Skull and Bones.

I am not falling for this . I was a Bulk Mail Tech with the USPS for a very long time and can spot these frauds traps in a second. First thing that you can spot is that it is in a envelope with red, white and blue trim to look official. This is not real. No such thing that looks like this. They make it appear that it is a specific envelope for Domestic First Class mail. Second--this has been mailed first class presort which means that they had to send thousands of them out to get this rate. Third--there is no return address in envelope.

Do not stand for this scheme. I am taking mine and turning it into the United States Postal Inspection Service and to Local Law Enforcement. I suggest you do the same to stop these thieves.

If it seems to good to be true it probably is!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League/Dallas-Texas-75356/The-League-person-named-Bill-tried-to-get-me-to-believe-I-could-join-an-elite-group-and-m-1108982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League