Complaint Review: The League

• Reported By: moneywise68 — freeport New York United States of America
The League
not provided not provided, New York United States of America

The League Secret Society Almost got me;.... not provided, New York

I received a letter telling me how special I was. And that I would be given secrets to obtain money, wealth and love. If I reply they would send me the first installment book FREE!...    Well they did and there were no secrets just stories from other "special" people who made it big. Where are the secrets?? Well, to get the secrets you need to pay for the 500 page book that will "change my life". And they are so generously taking  43% off of the regular price. So that means that I would only pay $139.95...?? seriously?  Where are the FREE secrets? THERE ARE NONE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-League/not-provided-New-York-/The-League-Secret-Society-Almost-got-me-not-provided-New-York-986316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The League