Complaint Review: THE LOAN DEPOT

• Updated: Tue, December 10, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Houston Texas
THE LOAN DEPOT
840 FM 1960 W HOUSTON, Texas USA

THE LOAN DEPOT LOAN DEPOT ATTACKS MY BUSINESS & PERSONAL INFRA STRUCTURE 2ND ATTEMPT HOUSTON Texas

FOR THE 3 RND TIME AGAIN, LET ME REPEAT, DO NOT SIGN THE CONTRACT, KEEP YOU CAR, SLEEP IN YOUR CAR, DONT PAY THE APARTMENT RENT AND LOOSE BOTH INCLUDING YOUR CAR.

DO NOT BORROW MONEY FROM THE LOAN DEPOT.

DON NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LOAN DEPOT

DO NOT SIGN THE CONTACT, I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU PEOPLE, PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I AM TELLING YOU, PLEASE ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. DONT DO IT, ITS GOING TO BACK FIRE, THEY WILL CALL YOUR LOAN AND DEMAND THE FULL PAYMENT. CHECK MY PREVIOUS POST, TITLE " RIPE OFF LIARS" lOAN DEPOT AT THE AGAIN, READ AND SEE THE FACTS.

THEY WILL LEND YOU THE MONEY, CALL THE LOAN ON YOUR ACCOUNT, CALL YOUR LOAN, FALSIFY DATA ON YOUR ACCOUNT, FORCING YOU TO PAY THE FULL BALANCE OF YOUR LOAN AMOUNT RIGHT UP FRONT, THEN WHEN YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COMPLY, THEY REPO YOUR CAR. I AM WARING CONSUMERS ABOUT THIS NATIONWIDE AND IN MY CITY OF HOUSTON, NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. BANK OF AMERICA IS IN ON THIS SCAM WITH THEM AND THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT OF MONEY AND IS WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK TO MILK OUT OUR MONEY TO MAKE ENDS MEET. I POSTED 2 PREVIOUS REPORTS WITH FACTS ABOUT THIS. THIS IS WHY THESE PLACES ARE ON EVERY STREET CORNER OF HOUSTON, TX ALL OVER.

IF YOU GO AND SIGN THE CONTRACT, YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR CAR.

Sent to me on 11/12/2013. 12.:03 pm, directly from the very store who repoed my Car 840 fm 1960

West Houston, Tx 77090.

My name is Rochelle,

You have been pre-qualified for a loan. I tried contacting you and was not able to reach you. PLease give me a call. 281 893-4441.

Rochelle Martin

840 fm 1960 west

Houston, Tx 77090

A previous Idotic manager a few weeks earlier sent me a text, telling me that i am on thier prefered List, that i am qualified to get a loan. Its obvious that more suckers are needed. Stupid people like me who just made them $2, 448.00, plus $1200.00 additonal payments, you will get screwed. Pope Francis and the Rothchild banking family of Itallian P2 Lodge Masonay understand one thing. Admirality law is still admiraltiy law. THe word Bench is the latin word, that means Bank, The Judge sits on a Bench and represents the Bank. Hey you thieves up thier at Laon Depot corporate, keep in mind that i am in Masonay and understand Admirality Law. Loan depot, your going down, you keep soliciting me, threatening my livelyhood, continours attacks on my infra structure will get you now where, your businsess will crash and burn just like the rest of the money laudering frauds that all your banks are involved in. Nice try. I have evolved and have become intelligent. Intelligent enought not let you screw with me any more. GO TO HELL.

This is false advertising, Ms Rochelle Martin and dont send me anymore of your lying deceitfull false adverstising. I understand that the Lender TJD " Bank Of Amerca" that is run by the Natzi Pope Francis, who you dont seem to know, is the one who ows Bank Of America, who is doing business in America, attacking people like me, and others, damaging and destroying our infra-structures.

Loan Depot, nice try. I see that your are really persistent and motivated to destroy me. That you want my Trans Am, but i am sorry to dissapoint you, you are not getting my car. I bought that d**n car, own that d**n car, park that d**n car and my d**n garage. You are not getting my d**n car Rochelle Martin. So dont send your false advertising email to my email address. I have copies of that contact, i never released or authorized anyone at Loan Depot to direct advertising at me. You liars, and thieves repoed my car, and now your are trying to report my car again to fatten Pope Francis pocket, " owner of Bank Of America"  to continue killing more innoscent people in war. I dont sign contracts with Murderors,  not do i sign over my vehicle or assets to Natzis. Go to hell Rochell Martin, nice try. GO TO HELL B****.

Sincerely and Factually,

Mark,

Houston, Tx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-LOAN-DEPOT/HOUSTON-Texas-77090/THE-LOAN-DEPOT-LOAN-DEPOT-ATTACKS-MY-BUSINESS-PERSONAL-INFRA-STRUCTURE-2ND-ATTEMPT-HOUS-1105903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE LOAN DEPOT