Complaint Review: the loan modification team

• Submitted: Sat, July 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 30, 2011

• Reported By: peggy — birmingham Alabama United States of America
the loan modification team
201 concourse boulevard suite 200 glen allen, Virginia United States of America

the loan modification team rob berry this company really made a fool out of me , cause me to lose my home, and money i hope they get whats comeing to them all. glen allen, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Mr. "Rob Berry?"

i had been trying to refinance my home over the net . so ive get this call from the loan modification people telling me they could help me keep my home they were sending some information, an send everything back. and they would get in touch the mortgage company . they ask to send them eight hunderd dollors and give them 60- 90 days to complete the modification process. afther telling me dont send any money until they get everything was done i call every other day even the mortgage company the telling me to send five thousand in to them to keep my home . i call back to the modification mr rob berry said that he had working on it as we talking dont send any money.

afther that i get a foreclosure . i had thirty days to be out , i call an call an call no one answer my calls just the answer his diret line. i fell some thing was wrong didnt know what at the time , was hopeing  they didnt take my money an ran off it was true  i onley have one income once a mouth its hard to  live on a fix in come thats a mother? but what ever the lawers do to them it steel not enouth, i would love to sue them  s out each an every one of them for takeing every one money . [continued below]....
..... people that really there for you now its hard to trust them . ive have to send you the check and  the agreement for service. think you letting me tell my side of this i was so stress out over this . do what you have to do please for all of us that the ripoff for fast moneys. think you again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2011 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-loan-modification-team/glen-allen-Virginia-23059/the-loan-modification-team-rob-berry-this-company-really-made-a-fool-out-of-me-cause-me-758627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the loan modification team

Mr. "Rob Berry?"

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Are you kidding me, Mr. "Rob Berry", as in Robbery?

Something's not right here.