Complaint Review: The LogoLoft

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
The LogoLoft
6985 Halcyon Pk. Dr. Montgomery, Alabama U.S.A.

The LogoLoft Do not do business with this company Montgomery Alabama

I engaged the LogoLoft to develop a logo design for my new business. When the initial designs were not acceptable, and not reflective of the type of work that they display in their "gallery" of work on-line, I requested a refund. I was contacted by Lucy Carr, VP of Customer Service who asked for another try and she would personally develop the designs herself. After another attempt of which I was still not satisfied with the poor quality, I again requested a refund. Once I did this, all communication from me has been ignored, including phone calls, emails and 4 Presidential Complaints I submitted. This company has no regard for customer service and should be investigated for fraud. They basically have taken my money and never provided a product. Isn't that stealing!! Do not do business with this company!!!

Tony
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-LogoLoft/Montgomery-Alabama-36117/The-LogoLoft-Do-not-do-business-with-this-company-Montgomery-Alabama-303300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The LogoLoft