Complaint Review: The Marketing Ourwource Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2014

• Reported By: Javier — Bonita California
The Marketing Ourwource Inc.
3650 South Pointe #205 Laughlin, Nevada USA

The Marketing Ourwource Inc. Doug McGeehan DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY-----DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DOUG OWNER OF THE MARKETING OUTSOURCE INC. Laughlin Nevada

Doug solicited me for months to purchase mortgage leads from him. Once we talked he seemed like a legitmate lead source. When I investigaged The Marketing Outsource Inc., I found one complaint but he explained it away so I entered into an agreement with him to purchase 20 telemarketing leads for $1100. I received 1 legitimate lead in the past 4 months when he said the order would be fullfilled within 2 weeks. Once I started to complain he sent me like 5 "junk leads" where the clients did not want to talk and had made it clear that they advised Doug that they were not interested. I have kept my communication very professional and have documented all correspondance between Doug and I. When you review the emails, it becomes very obvious that Doug had not intention or no capacity to fullfill my order. It is my opionion that Doug knowingly rips off people's money and moves around junk leads. I am sure others have been ripped off by Doug so be sure to post your complaint so we can save others from being ripped off. I have filed a complaint with the Nevada BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Marketing-Ourwource-Inc/Laughlin-Nevada-82029/The-Marketing-Ourwource-Inc-Doug-McGeehan-DO-NOT-LOSE-YOUR-MONEY-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-1173225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Marketing Ourwource Inc.