Complaint Review: The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
2777 East Southlake Blvd Suite 100 Southlake, Texas United States of America

The Melting Pot Jeff Raines FAILURE TO PAY Southlake, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies.. Lies... and more Lies BRANDON JAMES

Jeff Raines, the owner of The Melting Pot franchises in Southlake and Addison, Texas refuses to pay my client, Southlake Style, almost $1,000.

This debt is outstanding and Mr. Raines has been very noncommunicative in regards to attempts to resolve this debt. The one time that I have been able to speak with Mr. Raines, he declined to pay Southlake Style, but instead offered gift certificates to The Melting Pot.

Mr. Raines has not kept his appointments to discuss or resolve as scheduled or returned an email to that effect. The fact that a company like this can operate in any industry in the United States or abroad is very unsettling.

Mr. Raines and The Melting Pot are in the process of being called under review by all appropriate industry-related state and federal agencies to make sure they are more responsible in carrying out licensing requirements than paying bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Melting-Pot/Southlake-Texas-/The-Melting-Pot-Jeff-Raines-FAILURE-TO-PAY-Southlake-Texas-636407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Melting Pot

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies.. Lies... and more Lies BRANDON JAMES

AUTHOR: Jeff Raines - (United States of America)

The ONE truth is I am the owner of The Melting Pot is Southlake and Addison...

*  I have not communicated with him except one time.. LIE
 TRUTH:  I have talked to him several times, have phone records to prove it and offered numerous pay off plans.

*  I have not kept appointments or returned email.. LIE
  TRUTH:  I have never had any scheduled appointments and until today have not received ANY emails from Mr. JAMES.   In fact, Mr. JAMES stated I was not the owner and he had proof of it,  so I requested him to email me what he had as "proof" I was not the owner, as well as, all documentation regarding Southlake Style.   Instead of providing me information I requested, all he did was post this report. Todays email was only an email gloating about what he posted about me and my business.  I have yet to receive anything in writing of substance from Mr. James.

*  Mr. JAMES stated my proposals to Southlake Style were declined.. LIE
  TRUTH:  Mr. BRANDON JAMES NEVER PRESENTED ANY OF THE PROPOSALS, as told to us from the owner of Southlake Style himself, as recent as our phone call today.

After two telephone calls directly to Southlake Style this issue is resolved happily by both parties, without Mr James involvement.  In fact, on the first phone call to Southlake Style, we were informed they did not know who he was.

Its unfortunate that "alerts" such as this can be filed by people without justification or fact.  This alert is unfounded and slanderous.