alliance

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Rosalyn — New York
The mermaid life boutique
Dallas texas Dallas , Texas USA

The mermaid life boutique Candie Vic, rich Mendoza, Tanya Renee Scam, false advertising, online harassment, theif, fake boutique, mermaidlifeboutique, Candie Vic Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Sure Mermaid life Boutique/Candie Vic is this the best you can do? A fake rebuttal if you were a customer you would have wrote a report not filed a fake rebuttal

*Author of original report: FAKE REBUTTALS will get you no where thieves

*Consumer Comment: Great, Trustworthy, Honest company and Owners

*Author of original report: Scam artist stripper thieves with your fake boutique give me money back

*Author of original report: Why are you trying to deflect attention away from the fact you stole my money

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Proof

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Report

I made my complaint after I was harassed by their customer service person now she came to the rip off report to harass me more talking about her nody and bringing up other people she is fightimg with online! So unprofessional all I want is my refund. Iam a victim, an unsuspecting customer I never thought buying dresses from the Mermaid a Life would lead to this but I will not be harassed or robbed by Candie Vic or Tanya Renee theynate ate bullies and thieves, I simply want a refund

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-mermaid-life-boutique-/Dallas-Texas-77005/The-mermaid-life-boutique-Candie-Vic-rich-Mendoza-Tanya-Renee-Scam-false-advertising-1093284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The mermaid life boutique

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

Sure Mermaid life is this the best you can do? I post pictures there is a video of this exact shoe you are pretending you purchased and I have sold 20 pairs because I show live video so my customers know exactly what their buying you wouldn't know this because your blocked from my page.....but please do better LIAR!!!! You should be ashamed youself if you and your stripper friends clearly don't know how to leave well enough alone....

FAKE REBUTTALS will get you no where thieves

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

Don't try to save face now your liar, thief amd scam artist who took my money and never delivered merchandise. Remember you opened this black hole you & your nasty stripper friend who was speaking to me if you did honest business you wouldnt be on the RIP OFF REPORT!!! So you wanna go back & forth makes you look even worse thief!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from these SCAM ARTIST you will never receive anything!!

BEWARE of Mermaid Life Boutique and Candie Vic & her nasty stripper friends like Tanya Renee who attacked me on here for making complaint amd then began to brag on her body not sure what clothes have to do with selling your body but you can see for yourself below these morally banktupt strippers are thieves. PERIOD. You will think twice next time you & your fellow strippers test someone THIEF.

Great, Trustworthy, Honest company and Owners

AUTHOR: Lauren - ()

Myself and many of my close friends have all ordered online several times from The Mermaid Life Boutique, we absolutely love their merchandise and have yet to have one unsatisfactory exeperience! Every time I have ordered something I have always recieved it in a timely manner. The quality is always just as good or better than I have expected! Timely shipping, great customer service, professional management team.. always on point. The dresses are always true to size, I have never had a problem. All of the professional photos on the website/social media pages are all of the owner herself, or of the models that she hired for her photoshoots. They do post occasional fan photos of women who tag their business in their own posts, but other than that they do not steal or repost photos in any illegal or thievish manner. I especially love the personal interaction and the time they take to acknowledge/shout out their fans. Even the way they wrap and ship their orders is SUPER cute. One time I had to send a dress back because it simply was not flattering on my body... The owner immediately exchanged the dress for an alternative of my choice and refunded the diffrence right away. We love The Mermaid Life! Wouldnt want anybody else out there to miss out on the best online boutique out there because of one person's unsubstantiated claim.

Scam artist stripper thieves with your fake boutique give me money back

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

I don't care about your arguement with someone on Instagram I care about the money I paid you & Candie Vic for dresses you never sent! give my money back you scam artist

Now I'm done the credit card company will give my money back now you can deal with that you are thieves and scam artists now even knows your a fake online store that sells stolen pictures of merchsndise and take innocent peoples money and never send merchandisr THIEF!!!

Why are you trying to deflect attention away from the fact you stole my money

AUTHOR: Rosalyn - ()

What does your body have to do with selling clothes? You even speak like a prostitute are you kidding me. You are uploading picture Of yourself fighting with people onlimbe yet your business is on the Rip off report do better customer service and refund my money instead of worrying about your body... That's a sign of insecurity. Doesn't matter like I said your already on here for stealing my money so stop try to deflect attention to your chiildish internet antics!

what kind of business does this? What kind of  business is run by admitted stripoers? Ethics anyone?

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Proof

AUTHOR: Owner - ()

I have never harrasssed anyone, none of our employees have harassed you, and none of anyone who legaly represents The Mermaid Life has harrassed anyone. We always give full refunds, exchanges, and more. If i have harassed you, please show proof. If i have not given you a refund, please show proof. Customer service has always been our number one priority and would never "steal" from someone. This is coming from a legal argument having to do with another boutique using photos owned by The Mermaid Life boutique for their own sale. This is being handled leagaly and this also will be documented.

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Report

AUTHOR: TanyaRenee - ()

This report is false.

My original report about kourvosier apparel was supported w printscreens & photo Documented proof of their online scam. They were stealing photos from multiple websites and posting them on their Instagram and online boutique w a different watermark. After they were exposed by myself and countless others, they proceeded to try and defend themselves Poorly.

This is just their sad attempt at a revenge posting, however, it will not work.

they have no receipts, no emails, and no messages.

mermaid life has been selling their merchandise online for months now with absolutely no delivery complaints. They also have multiple picture postings of ladies from all over the country wearing the merchandise they bought and was delivered (in some cases HAND DELIEVERED) to them.

I suggest this poster spend more time getting a real job and stop wasting so much of it thinking of lame scams and then getting mad when they don't work.

Here is the link to my original posting last week: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kourvosieur-apparel-/houston-texas-77077/kourvosieur-apparel-kourvosieur-llc-kourvosieurmenskourvosieurclothing-bogus-instagram-b-1092453

Attach are photos from my Instagram account proving that this was all done in retaliation and it is a fake report.