Complaint Review: The Millenium Group

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Theo — Sarasota Florida
The Millenium Group
2935 W. Corporate Lakes Boulevard Weston, Florida USA

The Millenium Group Service complain + Claim of losing 3 x boxes of my "personal effects" Weston Florida

*Author of original report: "The Millennium Group" - lost of property complain

This is a complain about "The Millenium Group" that is offering office & mail service for RCCL cruise line. They are based out of Weston FL facility. Part of their service is to handle crew-mail and shipments. These are mail order (like Amazon etc) placed by crew working onboard the RCCL ships. The orders arrived first at the crew-mail  facility and then shipped out to the individual ships via air-shipment.

My complain is about 3 x boxes containing personal effects at a value of about $450.00. Unfortunately my Amazon orders arrived onboard the ship I was working after I was not onboard anymore. RCCL company had taken the decision to terminate my employment so I was let to go without my Amazon orders. This happen back on late July 2013

I coordinated shipment of "my stuff" back to crew mail facility in Weston FL. The 3 x boxes were shipped by DHL and arrived on September 30.

Since then I have spend many hours talking on the phone and e-mailing the manager of the crew mail operation (Joseph Lucas) in order to locate my boxes and coordinate shipment to my residency

I have manage to talk to this gentleman only a handful of times. Most of the times nobody is picking the phone and I end up leaving voice messages. I have never got a call back. Only a handful of my dozen e-mail have been answered. And even those are not offering an action commitment - meaning locating my boxes in the warehouse. They are vague, as "let me look at that..."

At this point I have lost faith I will even obtain possession of my belongings again. Having experience firsthand lack of cooperation and respect about other people's property from the manager and his team that represent "The Millenium Group" serving the RCCL corporation I feel no other way than to post this advisory online

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Millenium-Group/Weston-Florida-33331/The-Millenium-Group-Service-complain-Claim-of-losing-3-x-boxes-of-my-personal-effects-1118971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Millenium Group

"The Millennium Group" - lost of property complain

AUTHOR: Theodore T - ()

This is a correction on company name

The correct name is: "THe Millennium Group" - Office Services company