Complaint Review: The Modern Matchmaker Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
The Modern Matchmaker Inc.
5725 Forward Ave #401 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

The Modern Matchmaker Inc. Susan Dunhoff Unethical business owner cant provide service promised Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Don't Believe Any Positive Feedback Here

*Consumer Comment: Matchmaker Service is Excellent

*Consumer Comment: Modern matchmaker is a lie

There are several clinets of The Modern Matchmaker that have paid their money and didnt recieve the service promised.  Please use this forum to tell your story and lack of service provided. Susan Dunhoff is an unethical business onwer who feeds off of peoples hopes and dreams for quick money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Modern-Matchmaker-Inc/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15217/The-Modern-Matchmaker-Inc-Susan-Dunhoff-Unethical-business-owner-cant-provide-service-pr-1134102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Modern Matchmaker Inc.

Don't Believe Any Positive Feedback Here

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I think that Susan Dunhoff pays people to post positive comments on the web to counteract all of the true negative things that are posted about her.  I would be very suspect of anything positive posted about her.  She is the most unethical person I have ever dealt with.

Matchmaker Service is Excellent

AUTHOR: Satisfied Customer of TMM - ()

Whoever filed the big nasty complaint should first learn to spell, and then consider their motivation for what they wrote. I had the best experience imaginable working with Susan at The Modern Matchmaker. She and her staff treated me very professionally, I was very impressed with her criteria for selecting clients, and I was amazed, thrilled, and delighted when I met the love of my life in my very first match -- especially after countless bad dates on eHarmony. I'd highly recommend this service to anyone!

Modern matchmaker is a lie

AUTHOR: Tricia - ()

The modern matchmaker is not a business I would recommend to anyone. I joined and told Susan I wanted a man around my age who was local, with a good job. She got me 5 matches in the first month, one was a lot older which I told her I didn't want before signing up, 3 were not local and lived a significant distance from Pittsburgh, over 3hrsaway. Also something I told her I didn't want before signing up.

When I told her I wasn't interested in any of the matches she snapped at me screaming that I need to be less picky and be willing to compromise. After that I never heard from her again, even though she kept collecting $250/month, and she even charged me for an additional month, the charge was removed when I contacted her and told her I didn't want to renew my membership, she was quick to respond saying "Inever asked you to".

I was also offended when random men who are not in my criteria would know my name and profession and say Susan was showing them my picture saying she would get them a date with me If they joined. It was as if she was using me to get clients however these are men that did not meet the criteria I was looking for. It was not confidential.