- Report: #1099568
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: The Money Store Irvine
The Money Store Irvine1200 Main Street Irvine, California USA
The Money Store Irvine MLD Mortgage Inc.Morty and Larry DearGary DearMultiple DBA's on leases Worst loan experience EVER Irvine California
*Author of original report: 40 years in Business?? NOT
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I dont even know where to start. After contacting this company that seemed to have good rates, the sales person was outstanding in helping me get started. After the loan was locked in and i sent my paperwork in thats where things went very wrong.
The processing and under writing people did not seem to know what the hell they were doing. After multiple request for the sale documents I had sent in to the sales person, they emailed me repeatedly threatening loan cancellation if I did not supply the same documents. And this was just the begining of the process
I dont want to go into all the details but here is just a taste of the issues.
1. processor was an idiot
2. under writer did not know the guidlines- I went to HUD.gov and sent them to her so i could get approved
3. The loan took more than 65 days to close
4. The sales person gave up on giving me excuses and actually agreed that they didnt know what they were doing
5. I found out the company is not a 40 year old lender. They bought the name a few years back. They are relatively new to the mortgage business. They used to do car loans and other types of consummer loans
6. The company regularly fires people and then hires them back then fires them again.
7. Both Larry Dear and his brother Gary made a sales person names David Zilberman into running most of the company. He was just a loan sales guy and now is basically running the company. You can check out the licensing on the consumer access site for the licensing.
8. They charges me almost 3000.00 in lock extension fees at closing
9. I saw an internal email where the processing people called me names.
Bottom line- avoid this company. They are great sales people but after that, you are just a number to them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Money-Store-Irvine/Irvine-California-92614/The-Money-Store-Irvine-MLD-Mortgage-IncMorty-and-Larry-DearGary-DearMultiple-DBAs-on-le-1099568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.