Complaint Review: The Moore Law Group

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Victim — Escondido California
The Moore Law Group
2247 Charise Escondido, California USA

The Moore Law Group , The are trying to renewal a bill that I have already paid off 13 years ago, and trying to renewal the amount times 10!!! Escondido California

I am from San Diego, California, and the Moore Law Group, has brought up a credit card bill that I paid off 13 years ago, and they are trying to renewal the debt so that I owe 5500 dollars (which I actually already paid off!!) and clear from my debt!! Plus the letter states that they served me the letters (which never happened) not once did I received a letter served.

And they are trying to recollect this amount, please help me fight back against this group.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Moore-Law-Group/Escondido-California-92025/The-Moore-Law-Group-The-are-trying-to-renewal-a-bill-that-I-have-already-paid-off-13-y-1049102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Moore Law Group