Complaint Review: the morningstar academy

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Leah — east Amherst New York
the morningstar academy
4100 main street philidelphia, Pennsylvania USA

the morningstar academy morningstar academy is full of liars and is a scam!! philidelphia Pennsylvania

The woman who usually answers the phone is Toni Deans. This broad is a liar. I called her right before I was set to graduate asking if there was anying else I needed to do school work wise. She told me that everything was set and there should be no problems. Well, turns out the very last day of the school year,, she calls saying I need 700 more hours of logged in time to the academy. This was just to make me do the summer extension program and make another couple hundred dollars!

So I waste my summer trying to finish these hours which I did finish. NOW Toni calls me today saying I need to take another course! I am beyond mad at this woman. She lies to you just to make more money.. or she just doesnt have any brains. I cant find another phone number for the school and Toni refuses to pass me along to her boss. I cant be the only one this is happening to. What this woman is doing isnt right and should be fired and/or sued!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-morningstar-academy/philidelphia-Pennsylvania-14051/the-morningstar-academy-morningstar-academy-is-full-of-liars-and-is-a-scam-philidelphia-1085645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the morningstar academy