• Report: #1061952

• Reported By: Debra — 44055 Ohio
The Mortgage Relief Advocates Group LLC
18000 Studebaker Rd Ste 700 Cerritos, California USA

The Mortgage Relief Advocates Group LLC SCAM!! Cerritos California

*General Comment: You NEED to report them...

After finding out i was facing forecloser on my home in Oct 2012 , I was contacted by Mr. Rodger Price promising i will not loose my home . All i would have to do is pay the MRA Group 3,100 and send all my information about my mortgage company along with all my signed documents from the MRA group and they would do the rest . It is now June of 2013 and my house is still in forclosure and my mortgage company has not spoke to any one from the MRA Group since April 2013 . This company has a 100% money back guarantee . I have been despretley trying to get just that , But now they wont answer my calls or Emails . I have several different numbers for this company and have left several messages with no luck .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Mortgage-Relief-Advocates-Group-LLC-/Cerritos-California-90703/The-Mortgage-Relief-Advocates-Group-LLC-SCAM-Cerritos-California-1061952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Mortgage Relief Advocates Group LLC

#1 General Comment

You NEED to report them...

AUTHOR: PattyF - ()

Hi, we are involved in a similar situation, YOU NEED to submit a complaint to your state's gen. attorney's office , and to http://ftc.gov/ and also to http://www.consumerfinance.gov/ as well as your State's Department of Justice... the more the merrier...FBI as well.

Hope this helps....we have done the same...slowly an investigation is started...

Then go in your credit record and file a despute, under the delinquency they have on for your Mortgage, as their is a reason = the Scam.

P.F.