Complaint Review: The Nation Magazine

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Carrollton Texas
The Nation Magazine
PO Box 37855 Boone, Iowa USA

The Nation Magazine Demanding Payment for Services Not Rendered New York New York

The Nation offered 3-4 free issues of their paper magazine and if I wanted to subscribe, to let them know. I didn’t since I did not want to subscribe. After the free issues arrived, nothing else did, but now they’re demanding payment for a subscription I never authorized, received or told them to bill me later on.

They’re threatening to go to a collection agency for $19.97 if I don’t send them payment. I don’t owe these people anything since I never subscribed to anything and never received anything other than their offer of the free issues.

If I had subscribed, this would have been paid long ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Nation-Magazine/Boone-Iowa-50037/The-Nation-Magazine-Demanding-Payment-for-Services-Not-Rendered-New-York-New-York-1138439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Nation Magazine