• Report: #362084

Complaint Review: The National Lottery UK National E-Lottery Board - Barrister Henry Preston

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:Riverdal Illinois
The National Lottery UK National E-Lottery Board - Barrister Henry Preston
165 Fulham Palace Rd. , United Kingdom

The National Lottery UK National E-Lottery Board - Barrister Henry Preston, JERK! United Kingdom

I received a e-mail from this character telling me I had won (950,000.00) I wrote back how much is that in U.S. Dollars and is this a scam. "No" you were selected from an e-mail lucky winner thingy. Then he verified my e-mail address and as ffor me to verify my personal information and release. I wrote back that this was not a release nor did it have a place to sign.

Why would he be asking for the amount I won. You just told me! Unfortunately, I believe I was on the internet long enough for him to get some information. I wrote back that I had reported him to the FBI and I hope he didn't use any of the little personal information that he had gotten. In the crossing he wrote me back your information has been cleared not you need to pay for your package to be mailed. i am still awaiting his next e-mail now. JERK!

Smarter
Riverdal, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-National-Lottery-UK-National-E-Lottery-Board-Barrister-Henry-Preston/-W6-8jb/The-National-Lottery-UK-National-E-Lottery-Board-Barrister-Henry-Preston-JERK-United-K-362084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The National Lottery UK National E-Lottery Board - Barrister Henry Preston