Complaint Review: the national magazine exchange,clearwater Florida

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: unonimous — Arlington Heights Illinois
the national magazine exchange,clearwater Florida
828s. bryan dairy rd.,.suite 150 largo , Florida USA

the national magazine exchange,clearwater Florida kept my subcription going largo Florida

this company has telemarketers calling and asking for me,for renewal on magazines so far up to date I do not know what I am subscibed to!,they just keep coming even the last time I asked one man who's name was Jeff to cancel my subscriptions!,and started asking me about my Name and Addres,telephone,and credit card number,-I asked why he said he wanted to verify if it was me!,also I requested a letter about the cancellation of this magazines,up to date I'm still waiting for a letter or a statement,never got one!,-recently received a call and started to say asking if I did remember him,all I said it's another sale,hung up,a few days ago received a letter about a contes their sweepstakes telling me that I was a possible winner,then I went on the internet and found this company has a history of ripoffs a mile long !,please add me to them and if you contact them please tell them to stop calling me I'm not interested!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-national-magazine-exchangeclearwater-Florida-/largo-Florida-33777/the-national-magazine-exchangeclearwater-Florida-kept-my-subcription-going-largo-Flori-1131213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the national magazine exchange,clearwater Florida