Complaint Review: The Ness Center, Los Angeles

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous but you can contact me — valley village California
The Ness Center, Los Angeles
8512 Whitworth Dr Los Angeles, California USA

The Ness Center, Los Angeles Danger Zone - audio and video recordings of abuse by Sam Brown, Director of Safety Zone "SAFE child exchanges" Los Angeles California

I have been using The Ness Center for child exchanges for about 9 months.  Sam Brown, Director startled me from the get-go with his abrasive, aggressive and demeaning manner.  I started feeling unsafe and began recording each exchange.  One occasion I brought my psychologist (Psy.D) with me to witness his abuse, and he accosted her!  Then he fabricated a story about both she and I being rude to him, which he sent to the court and my former spouse, but since I had the incident recorded I showed it to the director.  Unfortunately, I discovered the director (Dennis Brown) is Sam's son.  My pscyhologist and I as well as another employee "testified" to Sam's abuse, but Dennis refused to act against his son.

I checked around and discovered my case is not exclusive.  Nearly everybody has the same experience.  He has a reputation of bullying.  There are other reports and complaints (Ripoff Report, Yelp, BBB, and more).  I contacted the Department of Health and Human Services in hopes to correct this situation.  Since the abuse and corruption comes from seniority, I have little faith of any correction or improvement.

If you value your safety, find another solution.  The Ness Center is a scary place where you will be subject to abuse, corruption, and lies.  I also experienced their top priority is fees, but that is another story.

Please feel free to contact me.  I will share my experience as well as 13 audio/video recordings of Sam's unprovoked violence towards me both inside and outside the facility.  He even charged at me when I was putting my son in the car and made my son cry out of fear of "that scary man."

Protect yourself and your family and stay away from The Ness Center.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Ness-Center-Los-Angeles/Los-Angeles-California-91607/The-Ness-Center-Los-Angeles-Danger-Zone-audio-and-video-recordings-of-abuse-by-Sam-Br-1053995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Ness Center, Los Angeles