Complaint Review: the new [magazine] city

• Reported By: LW cheated by New Magazine City — Fairfax Virginia
the new [magazine] city
650 Peter Jefferson Parkway Charlottesville, Virginia USA

the new, magazine, city Cheats customers Charlottesville Virginia

In January 2013, I ordered a magazine from "the new [magazine] city".  Since it was a bi-monthly publication, they request you do not contact them for 10-12 weeks - conveniently, this is past the time the credit card company can take action.  I sent multiple emails to customer service and called them multiple times.

Never heard a word.

I notified my credit card company and they checked into it.  The "the new [magazine] city" representatives told my credit card I was "past the regulation timeframe to dispute the sale".  My credit card company suggesested I contact the Virginia Attourney General - my next action.

I don't expect to get my money back since defrauding customers seems to be their business model.  But maybe AG Cuccinelli can get an answer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-new-magazine-city/Charlottesville-Virginia-22911/the-new-magazine-city-Cheats-customers-Charlottesville-Virginia-1063113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the new [magazine] city