Complaint Review: The Painters

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Capital Hgts Maryland United States of America
The Painters
Internet, Maryland United States of America

The Painters Travis I spoke with Travis of this company and we agreed to a price and what that price included. When I called him back to book the work he changed the agreement to pass more of the expense back on me. Internet, Maryland

I contacted The Painters company which I found on Craig's List and the contact person was a guy named Travis. We spoke and dicussed a price for some work to be done and it was agreed that for a set price all painting supplies, with the exception of paint, would be included. Upon attempting to book the services of The Painters, Travis first tried to change the price. Immediately I reminded him of the price we agreed upon and he conceded however at that point he begin to alter our agreement by instructing me on items I needed to get for them, which by the way are items of their trade that you would expect them to have like painters tape and spackling ect. I once again reminded Travis of our agreement. At this point of the conversation he became irate and started calling me racial names and slurs. It is my sincere belief  the man running this company is racist and unprofessional. I WOULD NOT USE THEIR SERVICES AT ALL ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN. THIS MAN USES THE F WORD ALONG WITH THE N WORD LIKE WE ARE STILL IN THE 1800'S.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Painters/Internet-Maryland-/The-Painters-Travis-I-spoke-with-Travis-of-this-company-and-we-agreed-to-a-price-and-what-833859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Painters