Complaint Review: the parks at Fox trail

6300 roundrock trail Plano, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 972 618 6708
  • Web:
  • Category:

the parks at Fox trail I have lived in these apartments for over 3 years I'm paying rent on time never late...why must I live with mold Plano Texas

Park at Fox trail management failed to acknowledge the mold that's in my bedroom but if I don't pay rent I have nowhere to stay. this has become a major disappointment to me living here and what I want out of my lease especially after coming home and seeing carpet cut up installation gone and staff in front office said they had no knowledge of mold damage when knowingly they worked on the same spot last month how convenient let's blame all problems on maintenance for not communicating well well I did and I am communicating please help me I cannot continue to live in mold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-parks-at-Fox-trail/Plano-Texas-75023/the-parks-at-Fox-trail-I-have-lived-in-these-apartments-for-over-3-years-Im-paying-rent-978908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the parks at Fox trail