Complaint Review: the party ride

the party ride
1208 suffolk ave brentwood, New York United States of America

the party ride Unprofessional and Lied brentwood, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sad but oh so true

Very unhappy when my request for the Princess Kate Bus turned out to be the Princess Allie after I repeatedly asked for a specific bus and had the whole bachelorette party themed around The Princess Kate.

The Princess Allie's door was broken and had to be closed by pulling it with a rope from the inside, the toilet was broken, and the fog machine would not turn on.

Getting in contact with Stacey, who is a huge liar, is almost impossible. She is in charge of complaints and refunds.  When I told her that our driver told me that things like this happen EVERY weekend, she denied it and said that there are never any problems. Then she asked me what was wrong with the door. Do I look like a mechanic? It was broken, Stacey, duh.

So far I have received no compensation. I doubt I will. These people are all frauds. I hope they go out of business, because they have no idea how to be professional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-party-ride/brentwood-New-York-/the-party-ride-Unprofessional-and-Lied-brentwood-New-York-705112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the party ride

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sad but oh so true

AUTHOR: NothingNew - (United States of America)

I worked for this company and all of these complaints are common. I am very surprised that there aren't more complaints. ALL of the busses have problems. There is not one bus that I have driven that was in top condition. A lot of us are actually driving for a very long time without break and are not even being paid for our driving time. The reason a lot of the drivers still work there is because they can rip off customers with no backlash. They are exploiting the kids during prom time by letting them pay extra to drink on the bus. The drivers are walking away with $400-$800 for each trip because of this. I know I would never personally rent any of their busses. Its very rare that the busses are in sanitary condition and if you order a specific bus, you probably won't even get it because they only tell you what you want to hear to get your money.