Complaint Review: The PDM Group, LLC

• Reported By: betty — Big Spring Texas
The PDM Group, LLC
4727 East Bell Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

The PDM Group, LLC Scammed me out of nearly $3300.00 Phoenix Arizona

The pdm group, llc made a total fool out of me. They called me out of the blue last summer with a proposal to set me up as the owner of an amazon web store. Because I love amazon, I fell for it.

The web store cost me $299 and advertising was $2995. No guarantee of earnings was made, of course, but I was promised that I would make money. Guess what? I have not made one penny. And when I called amazon, they had never heard of this company.

I reported the whole crooked deal to my credit card company with emails and screen shots. After two months, I haven't even heard back from them. Obviously, I'm on my own.

My best hope is to save others from my fate. Don't do business with this company. I am convinced their intention all along was either 1) pocket my money or 2) keep the earnings for themselves. I don't know which.

The caller from the pdm group was very convincing. All my questions and doubts were soothed over. Please don't fall for this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-PDM-Group-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/The-PDM-Group-LLC-Scammed-me-out-of-nearly-330000-Phoenix-Arizona-1129432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The PDM Group, LLC