Complaint Review: The PDM Group

• Updated: Sun, August 17, 2014

• Reported By: lisa3897 — johnson city Tennessee
The PDM Group
4727 east bell road suite45-238 phoenix, Arizona USA

The PDM Group Michael Jeffrey, Scott Reese I "invested" $500.00 in a website and was promised to make money I also invested $450.00 in Buying a room from Amazon 1 year ago and have made no money because every 90 days my website had to be redone. I was promised to make lots of money from Amazon and I have made none. I want my $950.00 back!! phoenix Arizona

I was contacted in July 2013 and bought a "room" fromAmazon for $450.00.  I was told I would have a website with Amazon and indiviuals could order from it online.  I was then contacted by Michael Jeffrey and invested another $500.00 in advertising for a website on facebook.    I was sent a packet by Priority Mail and was given the information on how to find my website.  I found my website and found the back office to track my sales.  When I would look at the website there were thousands of people that had been on my site and of course I got excited that I was going to make money.  At the end of my 60 days of advertising I was waiting for my check from Amazon, but it never arrived. I contacted PDM and received an email from Scott Reese and they needed to redo my website at no cost and it would run through December 31, still no check and very high numbers on my tracking site. [continued below]....

.....  I was then informed that Amazin would not send out a chek if your sales were below $100.00.   Scott and I decided in June 2014 that it would b best for me to receive a refund of $450.00 even though that was not the full refund for my investment It never arrived in the mail either.  Now when I send an email it is unable to be delivered.  DO NOT invest money in this scam!!  I want my money back!!  These transactions were made with my debit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-PDM-Group/phoenix-Arizona-85032/The-PDM-Group-Michael-Jeffrey-Scott-Reese-I-invested-50000-in-a-website-and-was-prom-1170406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The PDM Group