Complaint Review: The Perfume Gallery

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: Brittanie — Wilmington North Carolina
The Perfume Gallery
3500 Oldeaner Dr Wilmington, North Carolina USA

The Perfume Gallery Charged three times the listing price for cologne, told I was getting a 50% discount. Wilmington North Carolina

I visited a kiosk for the Perfume Gallery in the mall, which also has a regular store. The sales associate offered to help me find a cologne for my husband similar to what he wears now. When I selected one, the sales associate offered me a large discount. She was also very personable, asking me about how my husband and I got together and told me I look familiar. (These should have been warning signs, but she was very young and seemed nice enough).

I got home and looked up the cologne online and the listing price is $25.00, but most places have it on sale for $12. I payed $65 and was told that it normally sells for $100 or more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Perfume-Gallery/Wilmington-North-Carolina-28401/The-Perfume-Gallery-Charged-three-times-the-listing-price-for-cologne-told-I-was-getting-1108100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Perfume Gallery