Complaint Review: the phone company uk limited co. incoperation

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — lake charles Louisiana United States of America
the phone company uk limited co. incoperation
THE QUADRUS CTR, WOODSTOCK WAY Internet United States of America

the phone company uk limited co. incoperation Robeiro Bolanakis, OGUNKOYA BABATUNDE, zacheus babatunde changed my initial order twice made me pay each time start $700 end $6300 now askin 2500 for shipping now that whole order paid off and still nothing to show for all my money BOLDON, Internet

i originally ordered 3units for a total of $700 they changed my order to 7units saying it had to be that many to send. made me pay and additional 1400. i requested to just refund my money because i didnt want 7units. they said just sell them and send the money i agreed. then they said no i have to pay the money up front, but for sure i will receive my units this time. so i paid it.  then they said there was a mistake with packaging and they accidentally did 21units. which would put my total at $6300 at this point i requested to cancel my order and refund my money. because this is becoming way too expensive and they always have an excuse to why they cannot refund my money. i have on good faith constantly paid for all the problems and mistakes they have made with this order. now they are requesting $2500 for shipping which is totally insane. i desperately need my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-phone-company-uk-limited-co-incoperation/internet/the-phone-company-uk-limited-co-incoperation-Robeiro-Bolanakis-OGUNKOYA-BABATUNDE-zache-807910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the phone company uk limited co. incoperation